Vacancy published date: 14th August 2023
Last date for accepting application: 15th August 2023
Only the first 10 candidates will be considered.
- Any graduation
- CPC Certification
- Experience - Minimum 1 year in Discharge summary handling
- Good knowledge of medical coding and billing systems, medical terminologies, regulatory requirements, auditing concepts, and principles
- Coordinate with the physicians for accurate clinical documentation to avoid insurance rejection and minimize denials. Provides feedback regarding coding errors and oversight.
- Coordinates with the Insurance team for procedures that may need authorization prior to billing.
- Abstracts necessary information from health records to identify secondary complications and co-morbid conditions.
- Ensures coding is following DHA guidelines and regulations.
- Prepare statistical and analytical reports of coded data for facility administration and improvements.
- Ensures timely submission of medical claims to insurance companies by obtaining referrals and pre-authorization. Reviewing patients bills for accuracy. Following up with unpaid claims within standard billing cycle time frame. Checking insurance payment for accuracy and compliance with any contract discount.
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Type: Full Time
Work from Office
Number of Vacancies: 2-3
Interview Mode: Direct
1. Written test
2. HR Discussion
3. Technical Round
Read and understand the criteria; if you meet the prerequisites and are yes to the terms and conditions. Please register for the post published.