date: 5th August 2023
Last date for
accepting application: 8th August 2023
Certified/ Non CPC Certified (Course completion is mandatory)
knowledge of medical coding and billing systems, medical terminologies,
regulatory requirements, auditing concepts, and principles
· · Coordinates with US Research Medical Directors to manage the integrity
of the Payment Policy Library and ensure the Payment Policy Library is accurate
· Supports the scheduled review process for State Medicaid policies in
collaboration with the US Client Medical Directors and/or Client Policy
· Responds to the research related queries pertaining to the medical
policy raised by internal personnel or client including but not limited to:
i. Questions about claims edits that enforce medical policy.
ii. Interpretation of how claims edits relate to policy statements.
iii. Recommendations regarding modifications of edits.
· Supports quarterly and annual updates in collaboration with the US
Research Medical Directors.
· Supports the scheduled review process for global and specialty policies
in collaboration with the US Research Medical Directors.
· Works diligently to meet and exceed productivity and quality benchmarks
· Takes charge of ongoing learning and development and participates in
relevant training and development activities
· Collaborates well with global research team members to advance the
· Supports other departments and client teams within Cotiviti on assigned
· Supports other Research related activities as assigned
Salary: 5 LPA
Job Type: Full Time
Work from Office
Number of Vacancies: 20
Process: Clinical Content
Ability to commute/relocate:
Coimbatore. Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work.
Service level agreement of 3 years
Interview Mode: Face to Face
1. Screening Test
2. HR Round
3. Technical Round
Read and understand the criteria; if you meet the prerequisites and
are yes to the terms and conditions. Please register for the