Vacancy published date: 13th July 2023
Last date for accepting application: 15th July 2023
- Any Life science graduation with CIP (Cigma Internship Program) Certification
- Good knowledge of medical coding and billing systems, medical terminologies, regulatory requirements, auditing concepts, and principles
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Type: Full Time
Work from Office
- Demonstrate high level of quality in clinical coding work, identifying and validating & mapped diagnoses that are revenue generating
- Adherence to official coding guidelines, coding clinic determinations, client specific coding guidelines, CMS and other regulatory compliance guidelines and mandates.
- Identified by accuracy of 95% or above and consistent productivity
- Excellent written and verbal skills to include coaching and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology
- Skills in organization, time management and customer service
- Ability to read and understand medical record documentation for diagnosis extraction
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Must abide by all HIPAA and associated patient confidentiality requirements
- Must be able to identify trends in coding and documentation errors
Ability to commute/relocate: Trivandrum. Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work.
Number of Vacancies: 25
Interview Mode: Face to Face
1. Written test
2. HR Discussion
3. Technical Round
Read and understand the criteria; if you meet the prerequisites and are yes to the terms and conditions. Please register for the post published.