• Demonstrate high level of quality in clinical coding work, identifying and validating HCC mapped
diagnoses that are revenue generating
• Adherence to official coding guidelines, coding clinic determinations, client specific coding
guidelines, CMS and other regulatory compliance guidelines and mandates.
• Identified by accuracy of 95% or above and consistent productivity
• Excellent written and verbal skills to include coaching and interpersonal skills
• Strong knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology
• Skills in organization, time management and customer service
• Ability to read and understand medical record documentation for diagnosis extraction
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Must abide by all HIPAA and associated patient confidentiality requirements
• Must be able to identify trends in coding and documentation errors
• Clinical background preferred but not mandatory
CPC Certified Medical coders -Any graduation.
Non- CPC certified candidates- Medical , paramedical &life science candidates
Ready to work for rotational shifts
Position : Junior Medical Coder - HCC
Salary Package :
For CPC certified and Non CPC
Rs.3.00 Lakhs Per Annum + Benefits
For CRC certified
Rs 3.60 L Per Annum + Benefits
Job Location: Coimbatore
Candidates should be willing to provide a service level agreement of 18 months and Immediate joiners preferred.