Review Dental treatment records and follow stringent protocols to determine whether patients meet the standards for insurance reimbursement.
Clinical review of dental treatment submitted on identified claims.
Documentation of clinical rationale supporting findings of the review.
Apply clinical judgment, honed over years in acute care settings, to make responsible decisions that promote appropriate records review and applications usage while keeping resources available to those most in need.
Review and validate all information pertaining to the dental claims.
Comply with procedures, regulations, and rules in maintaining dental medical records.
Interacts on a continuous basis with other departments by directing activities towards positive outcomes.
Qualification : BDS graduation only
Medical coding certification & Knowledge will be an advantage.
Job Location : Bangalore
Job type: Work from Office only
Tob Shift: 4.30pm to 1.30 am shift
Key areas of responsibilities (KRAs)
- Through knowledge of Dental Anatomy and supporting structures
- Knowledge of all tooth numbering systems
- Ability to interpret all types of x-rays (Normal/Abnormal/Artefacts)
- Interpret perio Chart for periodontal diseases
- Impart training on all the Dental specialties
- Through knowledge of Dental terminologies
- Ability to interpret Anaesthesia record and narrations
- Ability to interpret medical necessity in contrast to Cosmetic treatment
- Interpret medical data and provide accurate clinical review
- Interpret diagnostic images, Periodontal charts and narrative for the clinical review
- Meeting Production and Quality targets on daily basis
Interested candidates apply for the job via given below registration link before October 30th 2021.