Vacancy published date: 16th November 2023
Last date for accepting application: 30th November 2023
- CPC Certification with any graduation
- Min 1.5-year experience required in any specialty.
- Good knowledge of medical coding and billing systems, medical terminologies, regulatory requirements, auditing concepts, and principles
T The roles and responsibilities are below:
1. Code records by following prescribed coding standards such as ICD-10 CM.
2. Ensure patient information is correct and appropriate signatures on all medical records
3. Follow client-specific guidelines wherever applicable & work as per client updates and code the charts accordingly
4. Meet the productivity targets of clients within the stipulated time
5. Ensure that the deliverables to the client adhere to the quality standards according to CMS Standards
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Type: Full Time
Work from Office
Ability to commute/relocate: Kochi
Speciality: Home Health
Number of Vacancies: 10
Interview Mode: Face to Face
Interview Date: Immediate
Read and understand the criteria; if you meet the prerequisites and are yes to the terms and conditions. Please register for the post published.