date: 14th January
Last date for accepting application: 19th January 2023
years of service level agreement
knowledge in Excel
- Investigate, evaluate, and
manage call to complete coverage analysis confirming or denying coverage
using Xactimate estimating software.
- Obtain vehicle information from
- Follow HIPAA policy on each and
- Abided by the laws and
regulations associate under HIPAA and patient confidentiality.
- Receive recognition for
creating a workflow and database for all incoming subpoenas.
- Assist in training new CSA s on
job responsibilities, which increase office productivity.
- Ensure compliance with company
regulations and Medicaid requirements.
- Coordinate Medicare, Medicaid,
and secondary insurance coverage.
- Gather and compile evidence to
support contest claims in litigation.
- Review automobile titles, completing
transfers and owner retention DMV documents with customers
- Conduct detail bill reviews to
implement sound litigation management and expense control.
- Identify claims for potential
fraud and abuse and process expedited appeals and organizational determinations
- Devise creative and
cost-effective incentive and morale-boosting programs that increase CSA
satisfaction and productivity.
- Execute effective and efficient
claim dispute resolutions in regard to provider and facility appeals.
- Assist veterans and their
dependents in determining eligibility for VA benefits via phone contact
and personal interview.
Salary: Rs1.2LPA to Rs 1.68LPA
Job Type: Full Time
Work from Office
Age: 29 and below
commute/relocate: Kochi. Reliably
commute or planning to relocate before starting work.
Number of Vacancies: 20
Interview Mode: Face to Face
Tentative Date: 21st January 2023( Date has been extended)
Read and understand the
criteria; if you meet the prerequisites and are yes to the terms and conditions.
Please register for the post published.